Get a mentor
I just came back from Chile, where I spent 3 days with my mentor Carolina Millam. Mentoring is a key component for your success. A mentor provides you tricks and short cuts that cut years of learning curves that save you time and money.
Here are some keys to choosing a mentor:
- Find a mentor that you can have a good chemistry with.
- Implement what you learn right away.
- Your mentor should be someone who is willing to share their ‘secrets’ with you.
- Implement these ‘secrets’ in your style. Be yourself, not an imitator.
- Stay authentic!!!
- If you become a mentor, charge for your time. No free rides.
- Time is money.
These are just some of the main lessons I learned.
Watch the attached video. Enjoy.